VISION: The Vision of the Arden Hills USA Swim Team is to provide a program and enviroment that will allow swimmers to reach their Olympic Dreams.
MISSION: The Arden Hills USA Swim Team is committed to providing a program that encompasses the novice to international level swimmer. Providing a sequential, skills based program that challenges each athlete at their own pace is the foundation of the age-group program. The National program will introduce athletes to a more extensive training that can lead them to the highest levels of United States Swimming.
Goals: 1. Arden Hills USA Swimming will provide a positive atmosphere for each athlete to grow and enjoy the sport of swimming.
2. Arden Hills USA Swimming will provide the best instruction.
3. Arden Hills USA Swimming wil provide a competitive enviroment. PRactices are designed and meets scheduled so that each athlete is challenged to achieve new heights.
Objectives: We must all understand that every child will not be an Olympic swimmer. No matter how deeply motivated or how hard they are driven, the swimmers may only achieve moderate success. However, if the swim training program is well planned, every athlete can gain a great deal from their experience in swimming. It is for this reason that Arden Hills USA SWimming has the following objectives:
1. To provide quality training and competitions to all swimmers.
2. To provide an opportunity for each swimmer to develop 100% of their abillity.
3. To provide an enviroment that encourages and supports the well rounded student/athlete.
4. To provide assistance in looking for college scholarships and schools.
5. To lead by example in good sportmanship, to make our swimmers aware of the value of team spirit.
6. To have consistant communication between swimmers, parents and coaches.
7. To provide opportunities for socials and emotional development.
8. To provide opportunities to develop a healthy lifestyle and a love for TRAINING.